Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Humored....

New posts coming soon on Salzburg and our mega cycle Windmill Adventure, but in the meantime, I gave someone directions to my house this AM and they humored me. WARNING: don't drive across the field! :-)

Make your first left after the church, onto a road that has no name, but there's a white sign that says "Baustellen Ausfart" (You'll pass the church on your right and then a bus stop on your left after the church. The road you turn on is after the bus stop on your left and across the street from a little wishing well type thing.) It looks like kind of like you're on a farm road. Keep going to the end. Turn right when you dead end into the horse pen. (IOW, don't keep driving across the field). Make your next right and that's my road.

Ahhhhhhh, village life (in a world that I don't think has ever considered zoning laws)

No comments: