Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy American Thanksgiving!


Today is just another ol Thursday over here. Yet, it's still a good time to stop and count some of our many blessings, including all of our family and friends. We've been invited to thanksgiving dinner at friends on Saturday, but today D had to go to some meetings and the boys and I made banana bread. I had to open a temperature converter on the computer to know what tto set the oven at. (Note: 350 F is 176 C). I couldn't find any measuring devices, so it was really guess-a-bread on the proportions... we'll see how it turns out. I think I got pretty close using a 5oz baby bottle I'm carrying around.

This week has been a wee bit crazy. The boys have been to the Doctor both with bacteiral bronchitis. I was at the dentist with what I thought was a root canal, but thankfully turned out to only be an uneven filling.

The Christmas markets start here in earnest this weekend, so will try to get to one in the next couple of days.

It snowed here this week (from what I hear an unusual occurence, especially this early in the year) so C had fun frolicking in it. I can post some pictures as soon as I find the camera cord.


D is looking for a used car this week. Here's something you don't normally think to check out before buying. Achtung Automarder! - Local Pests

Have an extra helping of Turkey todayy for us!

No comments: